Friday, July 3, 2009

And we're back...

I am now back home. It's nice to be back but I do miss Korea. I mainly miss seeing/being with Grace everyday. But, we've been able to talk online everyday since I've been home. She even got a web-cam so we could "see" each other (since I have one too). She's sweet like that. I miss her a lot and seeing her helps but when we have to sign off, being able to see her makes me miss her even more. She looks really great and I wish I could be there with her. *BH*

My concept of time is still in Korea. I'm sleeping during the day and being awake at night. I've learned that it's incredibly boring being up when no one else is. There is nothing on T. V. and I can't play guitar or any other instrament since my parents are sleeping. One the plus side, however, I am awake when Grace is online (night for her = morning for me). ^__^

So, I'm thinking of starting a new blog, since I'm no longer studying abroad in Korea. It would be just random events and/or thoughts that I'll have and feel like posting. Thoughts (good idea/bad idea)? I'm sure it would end up closer to a "deep thoughts: by Jack Handy" than a deep philosophical exploration of the world and mind. Oh well. Now it needs a name...

I miss you, Ya Ya. *BH&K*

No comments:

Post a Comment