Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Sunday was Father's Day so, aside from wishing my father a "happy father's day", we met up with Grace and went to Suwon Fortress. That's not the real name but it's easier to say, type, and understand. We took a trolley around some of the fortress. I think my family really liked it. Then we went to New Core Outlet. We were going to go to a park near by but ended up doing a little browsing in New Core and then went back towards Ajou University for dinner. I took my parents to a cha ja myun (a type of Chinese noodles) place and Grace gave them their gift. She had gotten them Chinese wooden chop sticks in a very nice wooden box in a very nice box. It was, as you can guess, very nice. Both of my parents are working on using chop sticks so it would seem that they'll actually use them (at least for a little while). Then we parted ways and I stayed with Grace since she was leaving the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment