Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meet the Parents... and Josh

So, today was the big finally party for the exchange students. I didn't really get to go since I had to pick up my family at the Incheon airport. I don't mind missing the event, I'd much rather be with my family, but I am a little bummed that I wasn't able to spend time with Grace and eat a buffet... for free. You know... college teaches lots of things... mainly that you should never miss a free meal.

My trip to the airport took a lot longer than it should have. It was supposed to be an 80 min. bus ride but it took 2 1/2 hours. Luckily, my family wasn't waiting long. It seemed as if we all arrived at the same time. On the way back we had to wait at Hotel Castle for a bus to our hotel. Much to my/our surprise, Grace was on a bus back from Suwon station and saw us. She got off the bus and met us. I was thrilled and it really made my day. She's just awesome and the greatest, sweetest, prettiest, young lady ever. She met my family and wowed them (as to be expected). My family now loves her and thinks she's great, too. Now, I'm at the hotel with my family and I miss her... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment