Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 30Th

Recently, the Ajou exchange students took a cultural trip to an island. We went to a market that was known for it's ginseng. After the market we had lunch. Then we went to a place where we all got to weave our own little mats. Then we went to a beach that is known for it's foreshore (between the tides). This beach, apparently, has the largest foreshore (biggest distance between high tide and low tide) in Korea. Wouldn't you know it... we were there to see the big, muddy low tide. Something about it seemed familiar... but I couldn't place it... then it hit me: I was here before. It was the same beach that I went to with Evan, Jenny, and David (sorry if I got any of the names wrong). After the beach/mud field, we left back to Suwon where Grace and I went out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment