Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jeju-do Day 4

The last day on Jeju-do, we went to a beach famous for it's black sand (heavy in iron). I buried Grace while she rested. Then I explored the beach a little more and found some strange, jelly-ish things. Upon my return to where I buried Grace, I wrote her two messages in the sand. After she emerged from her sand tomb she was quite the sight.
After the beach we went looking for some famous fish to eat. This hunt took us to a market where we got some famous chocolate. Jeju-do has "Asia's only chocolate museum". Once we gave up on the fish and left the market we saw a Chinese boat (tourist attraction). Then headed back to the harbor and left Jeju-do. We got back to Incheon the following morning.

Nerd/geek/fan-boy moment: Ah!!! The Empire sent it's AT-AT's after us (Star Wars joke). First they found me in San Fransisco and now in Incheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment