Sunday, April 19, 2009

KBS

So, today (really yesterday but I haven't slept yet so I count it as "today" still), I got up, showered, went downstairs to buy crackers, ate crackers while studying, met Grace, we ate, set out to find the Korean Broadcasting System: Drama Center. When Grace and I eventually found the place we weren't allowed in. We had to make an appointment but we could make one in person, for some odd reason, it had to be online. So, Grace and I walked around the place and she kept pointing out how low the fence was and how easily we could jump over and be inside. I, on the other hand, did my best to keep Grace from going over the fence since I didn't feel breaking into KBS would end well for a pair of foreigners that don't speak Korean (well enough to talk our way out of being arrested). So, we went looking for a "PC bang" (a place full of computers you can use) so we could set up an appointment. When we found a computer we started searching and couldn't find how to set up an appointment. Even the Koreans that owned the place could figure it out. So, Grace and I headed back to KBS where Grace, once again, pointed out how easily we could get over the fence. Now, I'm sure this sounds like I'm complaining... and I might be... ever so slightly... but it was cute how "little kidish" Grace was. Eventually we walked to a park and sat down for a little while. We tried to get into an area of the park but that place was closing and we weren't allowed in (not the best day for us to see things). So, we walked back to Ajou University and got some food. Grace and I talked for awhile and made some plans for today (the real "today" since it's past 00:00). We'll see if they workout or if we won't be allowed onto the mountain (like we weren't allowed in KBS and the area of the park). Wish us luck.

~ sorry, no pictures... Grace is copying all of my pictures and promised to give me all of hers... so... once I get them from her I'll try and put some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment