Monday, April 6, 2009

Ocean World Weekend

We were to meet by the "Ice Cream Man". I met up with Grace and we waited for awhile. Most meetings here don't start when they should. We were to meet up at 10:00 and leave shortly after. We ended up leaving close to 11:00. Then there was a bus ride. We stopped and had lunch at a half way point. Once we arrived at the place we would be staying, we unloaded our stuff and messed around for an hour. Then we left for Ocean World. We got there around 15:00 (3:00pm) and would stay till 19:30 (7:30). I would have picture of the place and other things (like Grace in her swimming suit) but electronics and water don't seem to get along as well as I'd like. She was pretty as always. We spent the time at Ocean World by going down water slides, relaxing in various hot baths, saunas, and water massage seats. In Korea, you have to wear a swimming cap if you want to be in the pool. Again, sorry I don't really have any pictures. Once we got back to where we were staying, we had a BBQ. There were 32 people that went on this trip and we all stayed in a little 3 bed room, one living room, one kitchen... house. So, it was packed. Since the majority of the group was wild and drinking, sleeping wasn't really an option until it was time to get up. On the way back most of the people slept. Once we were back at Ajou I walked Grace home and then putzed around the dorm for awhile. I met up with Grace at the gym later that night... I'm convinced she's trying to kill me... "more"... "more"... She's lucky she's so amazing. After the workout, I walked Grace home again and we picked up some milk and orange juice on the way. Mmmm... orange juice...

No comments:

Post a Comment