Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday and Monday

Sunday:
I studied some more for my mid-term and then went hiking with Grace. We had fun and were actually able to get into places this time. It was really fun. I'll try to put up pictures later (sorry). I realize my blog is very short and dull without the pictures. Grace and I walked through a different university to get to a reservoir. We walked along the reservoir and found some fountains that are synchronized with music. Then we hiked for awhile. I worry about Grace falling when we're walking down the street so this made me nervous but we had fun together. Eventually we found our way back and went to a cute bathroom. Suwon is known for having "cute bathrooms" all around the city. Then we took a bus back to Ajou and had chicken at J's bar. The night ended with us watching a movie and then I returned to the dorm to study some more.

Monday-kinda:
So, the day isn't over so this will be short and theoretical. I started by getting up and studying while eating the last of my gram crackers and nutella. Then I met up with someone from my class and studied a little. We walked to the class and took the Korean 2 mid-term. I felt good about it but then I remembered I should know more than this... now I don't feel so good about it. On the bright side, I've taken Korean 2 at UWM so this grade really shouldn't do anything and won't mean anything. Then I walked to Grace's. It's raining and cold and a little windy... so it wasn't fun. She had gone out so I returned to the dorm. That's where I am now (writing this). I am supposed to meet with her for dinner tonight. So, all the bad-ness of today should be washed away in the rain since I have a meeting with Holt adoption agency tomorrow. I hope to finally find out some stuff about my birth parents and myself. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment