Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full Moon

Well, it's a full moon tonight and kind of a weird thing happened. After class (21:00) I came back to the dorm and found that some of the guys went out to meet up with a Korean friend they made. That's not all the weird. But, the Korean guy and one of the foreign guys made a deal: "bring foreign girls and you'll get to meet Korean girls". So, I met up with one of the guys and went with. Being the good student that I am, I stopped by a bookstore and picked up a Korean to English/English to Korean dictionary. So, I show up at a bar with a dictionary. The bar looked a little weird though. Nobody was really talking and nobody was really drinking. The guys that made the deal were sitting next to a girl of the ethnicity indicated by the deal. That is what I found weird. These are major drinkers and socialites and everyone is tense. It must be the full moon. I only stayed for half of an hour and then I came back and did my Korean homework.

1 comment: