Thursday, March 26, 2009

My New Hair Cut

So, I got a haircut on Tuesday. It was really had to explain what I wanted to the people but they showed me some pictures and I picked one out. The end result looked nothing like the picture. It wasn't really "bad" but it wasn't what I wanted and it needed hair stuff to look the way it was supposed to. So, I figured it would only look that way once, since I don't have, and as a result, don't use hair products. I realized that it would look "different" after I showered and combed it back (like normal) but it was crazy. I looked like Wolverine from the x-men. So, today I tried just putting it down to keep from looking like a cartoon character. And here I am... Oh, and I went with Evan. Here's Evan with his new sunglasses and haircut.

2 comments:

  1. We can make arrangements to send you some hair jell to spike it up a little.

    ReplyDelete